Wherever you go Mobile apps
will follow you all over the place.
In the previous few years, application industry has experienced tremendous growth. Mobile app utilization has grown by 75% and the download rates of US consumer on Android and iPhone platform is around 8.0%. With the expanding usage of Apple pay has got access to almost 90% of the US-based credit cards. Does not it sounds INSANE! Not just an iPhone, the same trend is prevalent in android, blackberry, and other platforms.
(formerly iPhone OS
) is a mobile operating system created and developed by Apple Inc. only for its hardware. It is the operating system that presently powers many of the company's cell phones, including the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. It is the second most well known mobile operating system globally after Android.
iOS App Design and Development
Development in technology and increased usage of smartphones clearly shows that the demand for mobile applications is increasing each day.
Why Build an iPhone Mobile App For Your Business?
• High ROI (Return on Investment)
• Lesser device fragmentation. So testing is much easier
• Provide high security
• Companies can reach to the audience
• Provides upgraded user experience
• iOS apps give an easy and enjoyable interface
Joined with Xcode, the iOS SDK helps developers write iOS apps using officially-supported programming languages, including Swift and Objective-C.
Other companies have also created tools that allow for the development of native iOS apps using their particular programming languages.
The iOS Design
Developers can picture iOS as four abstraction layers that characterize the design
supports the basic app infrastructure and delivers key application frameworks such as push notifications, multitasking, and touch-based info.
- Media: empowers the app to deliver audio, video and graphics capabilities.
- Core Services: where developers will discover basic system services such as the Core Foundation and the Foundation Framework. This layer also supports features such as location and networking services.
- Core OS: gives such services as the Security, Local Authentication and Core Bluetooth frameworks.
Apple suggests app developers write code to the highest applicable layer whenever possible, and only use the lower-level frameworks for features not exposed at higher levels.